Real Hide IP is a program that protects your privacy on the internet, by hiding your current ip, and showing a fake one.
What is an IP?
An IP is the Internet protocol, the method by which information is sent between any two computers on the Internet. It is represented by a number, such as 22.214.171.124. Your IP shows entire information about you, even your location, e.g. country, city and location with 10 meters accuracy. It also shows your internet services provider e.g. in Pakistan, we have Wi-Tribe, PTCL etc.
Why should we change our IP?
IP changing is very necessary during web browsing. This is because is every type of website gets entire information about you, your protection and integrity can be in danger!!! Suppose a website full of hackers gets to know your IP. It will then be able to trace your computers location, and then hack files, and even send viruses. Therefore I recommend you to change your IP, and to do so, just download this paid program (worth $30), for free!
- Download the .zip package by hitting the download button in the end of the post!
- Extract all the files using a compression program (WinRAR recommended, available, search!)
- Run "RealHideIP-126.96.36.199.Setup", and install the program. Do not RUN the program. If it has started itself, close it. It would probably be in the notification area.
- Then open the Crack folder, and "RealHideIP" (exe) from the folder, and navigate to "My Computer" in XP, and "Computer" in Windows 7/Vista
- Use the following directories:
- For Windows XP/Vista/7 (x86) 32-Bit: "C:\Program Files\RealHideIP"
- For Windows XP/Vista/7 (x64) 64-Bit: "C:\Program Files (x86)\RealHideIP"
- Now in these directories, paste the RealHideIP.exe file over here. It will prompt you to either to replace the already existing files of the same name, or cancel copying. Choose "Copy and Replace"!
If you have any questions or queries, feel free to ask in the comments...!